Sunday, October 3, 2010


Haven't had a lot of time to work on Rosie, but today I did some spray painting of the inside windows. Tried to polish, but was so pitted and just wouldn't shine. I first primed the window with Rust-oleum and I coated with Krylon matte aluminum. I don't know how it will hold up. I guess time will tell.

Also, I continued to polish the outside window aluminum. As you can see in the pictures not looking too bad.
I used a fine sanding block and steel wool. Plan of replacing screws later.


  1. They look great ... not excited about working on mine but now I think I'm gonna just use spray paint. I plan on having the outsides painted the same time the body is painted ... not too concerned about making it look original. :)

  2. Mary,
    It is not easy work, slow and lots of time.